I would have finished this sooner if the weather weren't so damn hot!
Anyway, another drawing with TR characters dressed in Japanese school uniforms
I realized I don't like drawing characters that don't look good *coughmullercough* so I turned them all to, pardon my vocabulary, bishies. (Yes, even those I don't like.) Okay, most of them don't look that bad in the game itself, but still, I changed them more than I had to
From left to right:Kurtis Trent
- That "cool guy", a deadpan snarker and a love interest of the main heroine of this school AU. Okay, it's pretty clear who's the main heroine, right? Zip
- The geek, sidekick of the main heroine, sometimes (sometimes?) annoying. Actually, exactly as it the game Alister Fletcher
- Quite clever and rational, Zip's friend. Also the heroine's sidekick, although no one ever asked for him.
Permanently scared, annoying... maybe he joined her to make her fend off the bullies (something tells me she'll bully him herself
). Hehe, he look like a girl here. A very cute girl. Damn, he must be the cutest non-chibi character I've ever drawn! Larson
- The clown of the school. He doesn't mind, because he doesn't know. He actually considers himself pretty cool. Very often seen with Pierre, which fuels various rumors among students. He doesn't mind. Because he doesn't know Pierre Dupont
- The more inteligent one of the Larson-Pierre duo, but still much dumber that he considers himself. He knows about the rumors, but I haven't decided yet if he minds - and how much of it is true... (I'm sorry, as I make it all so anime-sque, I might as well, throw in some shonen-ai, right?
Just to be clear, Larson here is the TR1/5 version, not that Anniversary one, I don't like him.
The same goes for Pierre.
Feel free to expand these descriptions. I'm not planning to turn it into an actual story, but thinking up these things is fun
All characters and Tomb Raider (c) Square Enix